Here is a helpful list of things which are not acceptable after a single coffee date:
- Excessively texting. Rule of thumb? If you have sent two texts without getting a reply, do not send another one.
- Commenting on the shape and attractiveness (or not) of my body.
- Saying “I’m not being creepy when I say this, but..” and then saying something creepy.
- Sending unsolicited pictures of yourself shirtless.
- Asking me to send you a picture of myself. When I say no, asking me again.
- Sending dick pics (goes without saying you might think. If only this were true).
- Saying “I think I love you”.
- Suggesting I might like to try out your bathtub/spa/steam shower etc.
- Offering to give me a massage.
- Calling me sweetheart/darling/honey or any other term of endearment.
- Calling me your girlfriend.
This is a short and certainly not exhaustive list of things which guarantee there won’t be a second date.
Feel free to add your own.